The M & I Power Solution
Energy needs of the future required quiet and more efficient gas turbines and congeneration plants. These are increasingly located in densely populated areas as “on-site” power generated stations are used.
M & I Power Technology Inc. is an innovative leader in the air moving technology field. The company has a solid reputation based upon dedicated research, development and manufacturing of unique air flow products.
Since it’s inception in 1981, M&I; has completed hundreds of installations for a variety of applications, where quality, performance and reliability are essential. M&I;’s background and technology is well suited for the gas turbine power generation field.
- combines flow field with aerodynamic and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) design tools to optimize system
- integrates noise treatments/absorption with flow control for compact unit
- installed total of over 40 million cfm
- has independent verifiable, acoustic tests
- Low noise/vibration – flow design, lining, tuned resonators
- Compact size – controlled acceleration/deceleration & connectivity of low velocity components close to fan
- Energy efficient – center (hub) block, aerodynamic outlet, less turbulence, lower turbine entry loss
- Improved reliablity – less blade stress, lower bearing vibration
- Revolutionary, quiet designs for Gas Turbine Intake/Exhaust ducts
- Integrates noise treatments/absorption with flow control
- Uses aerodynamically designed inlet and outlet components
M & I POWER TECHNOLOGY INC.
2140 Meadowpine Blvd, Mississauga, ON CANADA L5N 6H6
Tel: + / 905 – 812 – 3120
Fax: + / 905 – 812 – 3150
E-mail: [email protected]